Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Seattle Metro.
1970 Northwest Contemporary with original owner's TLC and attention to detail throughout. Designed by renowned Architect, Jerry Gropp, of the Ralph Anderson school with 250 feet of waterfront and including 5+ acres of tidelands! Note: the one-of-a-kind extensive waterfront and large tidelands were acquired in 1964 from the Washington Alpine Club (owned since 1923). Note: Seller paying $600K for new Retention Wall (full permits by city of Seattle).
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.