Searching for Pokemon Go Pokestops, Gyms, and Legendary Rare Pokemon in Seattle
Pokemon Go is everywhere. Whether you're an avid young player, a reminiscing older player, or a parent cringing at how often you're driving people around to find Pokestops, you can't escape it.
Parks are packed with people staring at their phones. They're hoarding Pokeballs for a chance to snag a winner (even a Legendary Pokemon).
They look a lot like home buyers in Seattle today. It's hard to find a great place, and once you do, it's gone before you can grab it.
For those looking to snag a few more Pokemon in between your home searches, here you go:
Seattle Pokemon Go: Where to find Pokestops, Pokegyms, and Legendary Pokemon in Seattle
- Volunteer Park - Many Pokestops, multiple Pokegyms
- Gas Works Park - Many lures here
- Pike Place Market - Big meetings and teamuups
- Cal Anderson Park - 3 Pokestops all boosted with Lure Modules
- Seattle waterfront - Rare Pokemon located here
- Martin Luther King Park - three Pokestops
- Space Needle - Pokegym
- Lake Union Park - Crawling with Pokestops
- Westlake Park - Three Pokestops near one another
- Lawton Park - Two Pokestops and a Pokegym
- Lincoln Park - Crawling with charmanders and squirtles
- West Seattle Junction - Four Pokestops
- Fremont Bridge - Six Pokestops nearby
- Alki Lighthouse - Three lures
- Uwajimaya Village - Four Pokestops and a gym
In between all that #PokemonGo searching, if you're hoping to find a home in the fast-paced Seattle real estate market, we can help. It's almost impossible without a great real estate agent guiding you through the process right now. Let us be your eyes and ears in the real estate market, and you can stay glued to that phone screen.
Looking for a specific search? Just contact us and we'll set it up for you!