Our friend Heidi Gilbert just listed a beautiful lakefront property in the South Sound. The custom cedar home has a separate studio cabin/guest house, and over 200 feet of waterfront on Forbes Lake. With over seven acres of land, this property is a wonderful retreat while still being just 20 minutes from Olympia.
Here is the link to the active listing: 6220 SE Arcadia Rd, Shelton WA 98584
A few details:
• 236ft of Low/No bank Forbes Lake Waterfront, SW Facing
• 3044sqft Custom Cedar home
• 1600+sqft completely wrap around covered porch
• 20 skylights throughout Main home,porch & even in garage
• 70"Sony TV upstairs Included in Sale of home.
• New roof
• Newer Heat pump & Furnance
• Waterford Wood stove ( home has 3 sources of heat )
• Kitchen updates with New glass tile backsplash & counters
• Newer appliances – 2 full size ovens ( one is in the Island )
• Upstairs is plumbed for wet bar – by computer wall
• New carpet & Flooring
• Excellent Fishing lake - has Bass, Trout, Catfish
• (No public lake access & only 14 homes on the lake.
• 20 Ft floating Dock
• 360sqft CABIN w/Own its Kitchen & Bath
• 7.62 Acres
• 1035sqft Garage/Shop
• Very Large RV Pad - RV Electric hookup & water
• High Speed Internet & Cable available here, in all rooms
• Only 1 mile to Arcadia Point Boat ramp – For Salt Water too
• Owned Propane Tanks 750 capacity (500 & 250)
• Only 20 mins to Olympia
• Private well – Culigan Water filter system in Garage
• Fire pits up by house & down at Lake
• Powder coated custom black iron gate
• ADT Alarm system
© Seattle Homes Group: - Sam DeBord, Managing Broker, REALTOR®, Coldwell Banker Danforth
Statistical source if not otherwise noted is NWMLS. The Northwest Multiple Listing Service did not compile or publish this information.